Monday, April 28, 2008

Ask Here Roadshow

The last stop of the semester for the Ask Here Roadshow will be on Monday, May 5 at Loughran Hall from 2:30 to 4:00 pm. If the weather cooperates, you will see me outside the main entrance of the hall. If not, I will be in the lobby. Either way, I hope that you will ask me any last minute research questions that you might have or simply say hello and pick up an Ask Here beach ball or pen.

I appreciate your support this semester, and I appreciate the fact that no one looked at me as if I were out of my mind hanging around on campus, waiting for research questions, and throwing beach balls at people. For those of you who are graduating and leaving Marywood, congratulations. I hope that all goes well for you. For those of you returning, keep an eye out for me around campus in the fall semester.

No comments: